[Pharo-project] weak announcements

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 18:35:30 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

So, the current situation is that we can make rather quickly on:send:to: work weakly.

There is an almost working version in Lukas' repository, and Esteban and me will try to get it to work. Now, the question is where to publish this. I would suggest to create an official squeaksource.com/announcements repository.

Is that Ok for you, or do you prefer to have it in squeaksource.com/PharoTaskForces?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."