csrabak at bol.com.br csrabak at bol.com.br
Tue Feb 15 19:27:58 CET 2011

This solution has the disadvantages of caseOf: solution, namely a non OO approach requiring maintenance in several places in the code, and the disadvantages of having less performance on the speed metric.

I think it is capricious to stick to it, except if the Smalltalk flavour you're using does not offer the caseOf: construct.

my 0.0199999...

--
Cesar Rabak