[Pharo-project] [Vm-dev] Cog builds on Hudson

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Feb 15 20:02:42 CET 2011

I love these mails. Nice music to my hear......agility, reproducibility, control of complexity....
Imagine building a new vm each time a package changes. Is it not a dream?
Imagine soon we will be able to know when aperformance degrades because of a change and
all that based on git hub and a nice hudson server. So people will be able to modify their vms and plugin and
manage their life and publish improvements. Simply gorgeous.

I think that what is important besides making VM compiling more mainstream is that it gives a good signal to
the outside world. Yes investors/inventors/people on the edge
	yes we have processes,
	yes we are concerned by quality,
	yes we are concerned by reproducibility,...

Stef