csrabak at bol.com.br csrabak at bol.com.br
Tue Feb 15 20:15:01 CET 2011

Em 15/02/2011 10:37, Igor Stasenko < siguctua at gmail.com > escreveu:

Whereas I understand we are community of spirited and humorous programmers, I think that statements like:

> I  agree.    Then  probably,  Pharo  should  move   it  to  separate
> 'Crap-compat' package.

Are not amenable to the "good energy" Stef is willing to have in the Pharo team.

>  ;-P

And the emoticon puts a tongue!

The 'nickname' brings a judgment of value which I think may stir more
feelings and doesn't bring anything useful to Pharo...

>  You don't need to remove  #caseOf: implementation. I can stay. Just
> remove a compiler hacks for it :)
>  P.S. i patched MessageNode class>>initialize to test if VMMaker can
> work without compiler  support of caseof: and as  it was expected it
> works quite well.
>  I recompiled VMMaker package and then generated full source code of
> everything, and then built VM. No any errors.

And what would be the results of Levente's benchmark?

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.