Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:23:58 CET 2011

On 15 February 2011 20:15,  <csrabak at bol.com.br> wrote:
> Em 15/02/2011 10:37, Igor Stasenko < siguctua at gmail.com > escreveu:
>
> Whereas I understand we are community of spirited and humorous programmers, I think that statements like:
>
>> I  agree.    Then  probably,  Pharo  should  move   it  to  separate
>> 'Crap-compat' package.
>
> Are not amenable to the "good energy" Stef is willing to have in the Pharo team.
>
>>  ;-P
>
> And the emoticon puts a tongue!
>
> The 'nickname' brings a judgment of value which I think may stir more
> feelings and doesn't bring anything useful to Pharo...

Yes, in this discussion i wearing hat of an asshole. With humor , of course.
Hey.. i'm not killing people and don't burning heretics.

Also, the importance of outcome of this discussion is too small for
being taken too seriously.
I can live with or without #caseOf: (but better without),
so relax and have fun  :)

>>  You don't need to remove  #caseOf: implementation. I can stay. Just
>> remove a compiler hacks for it :)
>>  P.S. i patched MessageNode class>>initialize to test if VMMaker can
>> work without compiler  support of caseof: and as  it was expected it
>> works quite well.
>>  I recompiled VMMaker package and then generated full source code of
>> everything, and then built VM. No any errors.
>
> And what would be the results of Levente's benchmark?

I don't care.  Read about hammer and microscope.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.