[Pharo-project] Loading Seaside into Pharo 1.2 core

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 23:36:27 CET 2011

ok cool. Yes, Torsten is right that i want to load this into Core. Not
just for deployment though, but i like working with smaller images.
It is also a way of exercising the core image and trying to improve
that code base, testing it etc.

What i was really after which Dale answered was more details on the
API which i was struggling with staring at the latest specs (wow!) and
trying to figure it out.  One 3.0.4 is published i will give that a go
too.

cheers,
Mike