[Pharo-project] 1.1.1 one-click-cog crash

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Wed Feb 16 00:27:28 CET 2011

Hello all,

I just put the 1.1.1 cog one-click on an Ubuntu 10.10 machine and got a segment fault.  This is a machine that I did not build, and can access only via an NX client remote connection (probably not a factor).  The sequence of events was that I had the machine download the zip, expanded it, and then double clicked the shell script - "nothing happened."  I then ran it from a terminal and saw only Segmentation fault."  The non-cog one click runs on the machine.

Is there any logging that I can make available?

Bill