[Pharo-project] New Squeaksource ...

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Wed Feb 16 10:05:58 CET 2011

before complaining let them work. They told us that they missed their first milestone because they had other client
work (which is good for them). We (the ESUG board and them) decided that they should get started and get something
before asking for feedback else they will lose time replying to the "I want that and that and that and that".
They have a list of mandatory features based on our experience using Squeaksource and we will see. After they will ask for
feedback and the code will be MIT.

Stef