[Pharo-project] New Squeaksource ...

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Feb 16 10:25:02 CET 2011

On 16. 02. 2011 08:31, Geert Claes wrote:

> I only just now noticed the interesting
> http://blog.doit.st/2011/02/15/cloudforksso-openid-and-oauth-support-for-smalltalk
> cloudforksso  post on the seaside forum.  Even though SmalltalkSource (if
> that will be its new name?) is an
> http://forum.world.st/good-news-of-the-year-tt3083142.html#a3086645 Iliad
> project  I reckon it would be great if it would be able to use such a single
> sign-on.

It would be nice to rebirth back past Squeak People into something like
Smalltalk People on http://people.world.st and use account there for
single sign-on on all other Smalltalk websites, what do you think?

We'd need that for our GSoC site for instance, to avoid that painful
registration process needed to differentiate real Smalltalkers from
spammers...

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek