[Pharo-project] New Squeaksource ...

Nicolas Petton petton.nicolas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:33:44 CET 2011

Le mercredi 16 février 2011 à 09:33 +0100, Torsten Bergmann a écrit :
> Anyone know something about the current state
> of this project. Looks like it is not developed open
> enough ... at least one is not able to follow any
> progress or give feedback.

Hi Torsten,

I'm one of the guys behind SmalltalkHub.

I understand your concerns, and you're right, the project is not open.
Not *yet*.

The reason is that we want to wait until we have a first prototype to
show to the community. We can't ask for feedbacks if we don't have
anything to show.

Unfortunately we are a bit late, but as soon as we have something, we'll
open the repository and put the prototype online for testing and
feedbacks.

Cheers,
Nicolas