[Pharo-project] New Squeaksource ...

Geert Claes geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 11:18:46 CET 2011

Nicolas Petton wrote:

> The reason is that we want to wait until we have a first prototype to show
> to the community. We can't ask for feedbacks if we don't have anything to
> show.

Excellent Nicolas!  I think a lot of people are just very keen for Smalltalk
to have a cool, modern online code repository.

I am not sure what features will be part of the initial prototype but I
wanted to clarify that I just posted the "cloudforksso" link because I have
a feeling that by having support for OAuth/OpenID as part of the Smalltalk
code repository would be a positive reflection of Smalltalk being modern and
open :)

Anyhow, looking forward to seeing Iliad in action :)