[Pharo-project] New Squeaksource ...

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:09:12 CET 2011

Hi Janko,

CloudforkSSO has its own small portability layer. The library is already
ported to VA Smalltalk. A VisualWorks version will be available within a few
days.

CloudforkSSO uses an abstract HttpClient class that has a different concrete
subclass for each platform. So no need for socket level portability. For
future versions we were thinking about using Grease. The main reason for
this is portable UTF-8 support.

Cheers,
Jan.