[Pharo-project] External Browser

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:43:37 CET 2011

I have tried this morning in a recent Mac OSX in the teacher room, and
external borwser does not work either, it seems to depend on AppleScript
and want to load something from SqueakMap.
I am giving up on that, because I need something working out of the box,
without installation from the user.

Hilaire

--
Education 0.2 -- http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire