[Pharo-project] Open another image with Pharo 1.1.1 one-click on Mac OS

Dennis Schetinin chaetal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 19:34:09 CET 2011

I found an association

    <key>SqueakImageName</key>
    <string>Pharo.image</string>

in *Info.plist* file inside Pharo.app bundle and replaced it with

    <key>SqueakImagePath</key>
    <string>/Applications/Pharo.app/Contents/Resources</string>

(See http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/html/squeakinfoplist.html for a list
of available options)

Now Pharo asks for image file but still using ~/Documents in the Open File
dialog. I don't know if it is possible to open an image from inside the
Pharo.app.

--
Dennis Schetinin