Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 21:35:43 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <
stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:

> yes now do not think that I'm implying that you are not able to implement a
> decompiler.
> Now we have something else to do that dealing with the optimisation of a
> stupid method.
> This is all my point.
> Let us focus on the real problems. eliot is crying for caseOf: but we have
> 3 users.

Did you know that there are several uses of caseOf: in the Opal compiler?
 Do you have such an encyclopaedic knowledge of all the packages ever
written in Pharo and Squeak that you know* you have only 3 users?  Of course
you don't.  You are being ridiculous.