[Pharo-project] Smalltalk string API

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 23:01:54 CET 2011

In which namespace would these symbols be defined ? TextConstants ?
I don't think it is at all necessary to consume 3 symbols for a low
level mostly unused method.
If method is candidate for wikipedia pages, then we should use the
well known least surprising standard.
If method is private, then I should remove it from wikipedia.
Bert is right, we can use anything then, but still I would have
prefered least surprising standards.

Anyway, putting dialect specific messages in wikipedia rather than
ANSI is questionnable.

Nicolas