Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 00:00:15 CET 2011

On 16 February 2011 21:59, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:

> On Feb 16, 2011, at 12:57 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>

>>> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
>>> yes now do not think that I'm implying that you are not able to implement a decompiler.
>>> Now we have something else to do that dealing with the optimisation of a stupid method.
>>> This is all my point.
>>> Let us focus on the real problems. eliot is crying for caseOf: but we have 3 users.
>>>
>>> Did you know that there are several uses of caseOf: in the Opal compiler?
>>
>> yes
>>
>>> Do you have such an encyclopaedic knowledge of all the packages ever written in Pharo and Squeak that you know* you have only 3 users?  Of course you don't.  You are being ridiculous.
>>
>> eliot the statistics are against you.
>
> Can we postpone this discussion?

yeah guys.. lower the level of emotions.
No need to become mad and make new enemies. Because most of the times
people regret about it after, but its too late
to fix what was broken.

I am really surprised that such minor issue attracted so much
attention.. (yes yes, i am guilty for pouring oil to flames.. )

> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.