[Pharo-project] XMLRPC server

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 01:20:00 CET 2011

A bit more of data:

To install latest versions:

ConfigurationOfXMLRPC project latestVersion load: 'All'.

(Will install client,server and tests of both).

I tried in Pharo 1.1.1 and I've still 2 failing tests on server.

Now tried in Pharo 1.2 and seems that 3 tests are failing here.

I will be working on these issues on the next days, focusing on Pharo 1.1.1.

About Squeak, seems that in 4.2 the HttpSocket was redesigned and is
to hook some other http client, then XMLRPC don't works anymore.

By now XMLRPC is based on HTTPSocket and my goal is release a Beta
version soon, with not failing tests.

Later we can talk and decide about the HTTP client to use and/or the
squeak compatibility.

Cheers.

Germán.