[Pharo-project] Pharo & LDAP

Olivier Auverlot olivier.auverlot at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:47:51 CET 2011

Le 16/02/11 20:59, Stéphane Ducasse a écrit :
> did you check what you got in attrs?
This is a dictionnary... this is why that i ask me the utility of the
method asByteArray.
> Because may be the code is simply old and require fixes.
yes. it's possible. I already changed the code because it contains the
deprecated method or:or:

I will take time in the next day to evaluate LDAPlayer. I think it is
critical for Pharo to have an LDAP network protocol. Many enterprises
use it for user identification and data storage.

Olivier ;-)

www.auverlot.fr