[Pharo-project] Issue 3722 in pharo: The Finder tool's help screen is poorly written and has bad grammar

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Thu Feb 17 12:30:51 CET 2011

Comment #2 on issue 3722 by DougEdmu... at gmail.com: The Finder tool's help
screen is poorly written and has bad grammar

Apologies for the title of the issue.  I realize you've put a lot of work
into this tool.

As to Selectors vs. Methods:

If I open a "Method Finder" and type in "copy" I get the same
results as I get if I open a "Finder",type in "copy" and choose
"Selectors".

"Each method has a name, called its selector," Pharo by Example, p. 80.

IMHO Methods is more immediately recognizable and won't confuse
anyone.