[Pharo-project] Render a COLLADA mesh with OpenGL

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Thu Feb 17 20:03:16 CET 2011

Hi, that would be cool to see!

I haven't heard of anyone rendering COLLADA or other sort of files ( i
think they can render Google sketchpad files  also) outside the
Croquet/Cobalt community.

Just an remark,  glad to hear that you find it useful but i stopped
maintaining the AlienOpenGL package a while ago, Although it is stable
and has enough features.
For rendering OpenGL you can also take a look at the squeaksource
packages, ( browse previous mails on the list) that rely on FFI. In
case AlienOpenGL does not satisfy your needs.

Fernando