[Pharo-project] saving a monticello working copy

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:27:18 CET 2011

Hi Sven,

The scenario is like this:
- I have an image in a new folder without any package-cache subfolder
- I want to save programmatically a package from the image working copy to the package-cache folder (without creating a new version if possible)

I need this for a test fixture that needs to ensure that a certain mcz is in the package-cache, but without depending on copying files around.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."