[Pharo-project] Need your point of view on FSPath * and others

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sat Feb 19 14:24:00 CET 2011

Stef,

I am not sure that #* would be all that confusing: I tend not to multiply path names all that often :)  However, your question is well taken.  How about #any or #all?

Attached are some methods that I use to ease the transition from Dolphin.  Most of the calling code needs to be modified anyway (to change to Linux conventions), but at least the protocol is familiar.  If I were starting over, I might reify paths and define #, to concatenate them.

Bill