[Pharo-project] Hudson builds are cool

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 19:24:10 CET 2011

On 19 February 2011 18:19, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> Is it possible to make the latest vm executables available over http? Like that we can use them in the Moose builds as well.

They are available.

https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Cog/job/Cog%20Unix%201.3/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/sig-cog/build/Cog.zip

https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Cog/job/Stack%20VM%20Unix/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/StackVM.zip

except that they are currently disabled, because we're lacking free
space on server :)

The configurations is not perfect. And they are not packaged
similarily to original build. It is just a single directory with all
binaries (VM and libs).

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.