[Pharo-project] Pharo 1.2 virtual sprint

csrabak at bol.com.br csrabak at bol.com.br
Mon Feb 21 02:01:41 CET 2011

I've replied but the e-mail went only to Laurent due a mistake of mine, so again:

In order to have flexibility w.r.t. the time of day, I would suggest a Saturday.

In the workdays, due the timezone here, I could only attend if the interaction could happen from 8:00 to 11:00 UTC, or 22:00 to 24:00 UTC.

As an 'opportunistic' date, for you folks is not a Holiday, but next March eight and nine are good days in this country (and if you count the morning of Ash Wednesday, then I could keep in touch from 8:00 to 15:00 UTC).

Regards,

--
Cesar Rabak