[Pharo-project] OmniBrowser in PharoCore 1.3

Adrien BARREAU abarreau.dev at live.fr
Mon Feb 21 14:40:46 CET 2011

I launch: "ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser project latestVersion load".
Sorry I didn't copy the error before. Here it is:

initialize
    "OBMercuryPanel initialize"
    Preferences
        addPreference: #mercuryPanel
        categories: #('browsing')
        default: false

     balloonHelp: 'Adds the mercury panel to OmniBrowser. This panel is
the one on top to search senders, implementors, classes...'

Raises MNU. The Preferences class have no messages since it seems to be deprecated.

Adrien.