[Pharo-project] OmniBrowser in PharoCore 1.3

Adrien BARREAU abarreau.dev at live.fr
Mon Feb 21 14:46:36 CET 2011

It works fine.
Thanks a lot ;)

Adrien.

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:42:29 -0300
From: guillermopolito at gmail.com
To: Pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] OmniBrowser in PharoCore 1.3

It seems that latestVersion is not loading the last version of the config I guess...

Try doing a

(ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser project version: #bleedingEdge) load

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Adrien BARREAU <abarreau.dev at live.fr> wrote:

I launch: "ConfigurationOfOmniBrowser project latestVersion load".
Sorry I didn't copy the error before. Here it is:

initialize
    "OBMercuryPanel initialize"
    Preferences

        addPreference: #mercuryPanel
        categories: #('browsing')
        default: false
        balloonHelp: 'Adds the mercury panel to OmniBrowser. This panel is the one on top to search senders, implementors, classes...'

Raises MNU. The Preferences class have no messages since it seems to be deprecated.

Adrien.