[Pharo-project] MNU MIMETYPE class>>forURIReturnSingleMimeTypeOrDefault:

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:31:15 CET 2011

Well, this issue is closed in the 1.2 version.. by marcus.. with the
comment

"12217"

I dont know what means that..

I can guess, this was solved..

In my case, applying the code from the inbox.. that work fine..

best.

------------------------------------

here the code:

MIMEType class>>forURIReturnMimeTypesOrNil: aURI
| ext fileName mimes |
 mimes := aURI schemeIsFile
ifTrue:
[fileName := FileDirectory fullPathForURI: aURI.
self forFileNameReturnMimeTypesOrNil: fileName]
ifFalse:
[ext := aURI extension.
self forExtensionReturnMimeTypesOrNil: ext].
^mimes
MIMEType class>>forURIReturnSingleMimeTypeOrDefault: aURI
| mimes |
 mimes := self forURIReturnMimeTypesOrNil: aURI.
mimes ifNil: [^MIMEType defaultStream].
^mimes first

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr