[Pharo-project] SqueakSource down... again

Fabrizio Perin fabrizio.perin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:48:35 CET 2011

Well more or less every 10 days i need to restart it. This discussion happen
already in different threads but again the problems are:
1- The machine hosting squeaksource is an old mac. Maybe on a new machine
running linux it could be better.
2- SqueakSource is running in a squeakimage on a SqueakVM 3.9 (if i'm not
wrong - anyway is very old stuff) and as far as i get, a porting to a more
recent environment (let say a pharo 1.3 on a cog vm) will mean to rewrite
entirely squaeksource.

Now, this is a well know problem and a lot of people is already moving to
solve it (surely you can find lots of email from Stephan talking about
this). I'm trying to keep the system alive.

Cheers,

Fabrizio