[Pharo-project] Pharo Sources Google Hit Ratio

Camillo Bruni camillo.bruni at inria.fr
Mon Feb 21 23:44:17 CET 2011

I just figured you cannot use google to program in pharo!!
At least my common approach is to use google to search for some code snippets in order to fill my overloaded brain.

How about setting up a website, Browse Pharo, which has a simple UI for browsing the majority of the Pharo sources. Unlike squeaksource, it should be properly indexed by google, e.g. feature NICE and DESCRIPTIVE URLs. I do not know the exact circumstances of squeaksource's amazing low google index, but I think we can change this.

m(^_-)m
camillo