[Pharo-project] COG and locale

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire.fernandes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:53:18 CET 2011

Le 22/02/2011 11:33, Hilaire Fernandes a écrit :

> So far, it looks like the Locale C code file in COG was massively
> refactored.
>
> I will try with another Linux build of COG

I tried with linux build VM.r2361 and locale does not work om my system
(Ubuntu 10.04 LTS).

I don't have other system to try (At least on OLPC XO Fedora based
distribution the problem is the same).

If COG VM users could try to execute this "Locale current" and respond
here the result, we could have and idea if the problem is specific to OS
version or OS family.

On both Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and OLPC OS 10.1.2 "Locale current"
returns the wrong locale (locale primitive returns an empty string)

Hilaire