[Pharo-project] Pharo Sources Google Hit Ratio

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Feb 22 16:21:23 CET 2011

I meant the RESTfull Urls not only to the projects but to their code as
well. Something like:

  http://code.world.st/Aida/WebSession.st for a whole class
  http://code.world.st/Aida/WebSession/lastRequest.st for a method.

I didn't see something like that yet on SqueakSource, or I missed something?

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web