[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 16 - GoferReinitialize

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:26:49 CET 2011

This is a private and internal class to Gofer. I am tempted to say
that it is therefor not supposed to have a comment. The single
reference to this class is the method #reinitialize of the public
Gofer API which is commented:

Gofer>>reinitialize
	"Calls the class side initializers on all package code."

	^ self execute: GoferReinitialize

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch