[Pharo-project] Decimal comma

Ricardo Moran richi.moran at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 23:57:56 CET 2011

Ok, ignore my last message, this new change set I'm attaching is a little
nicer. It doesn't add an unnecessary SqNumberParser subclass and it lets you
write something like this:

Number readFrom: '3,14' decimalPoint: $,

I also tried configuring the decimal point with a preference but the result
was a little dangerous because new code using the wrong decimal point
wouldn't compile, so I think this is a reasonable good solution to your
problem. I hope it helps.

Cheers
Richo