[Pharo-project] Issue 3747 in pharo: ' 'Morph' asMorph openInworld' creates a Morph that can't be deleted using meta-click menu

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Wed Feb 23 01:40:06 CET 2011

Owner: smagooe... at gmail.com

New issue 3747 by smagooe... at gmail.com: ' 'Morph' asMorph openInworld'
creates a Morph that can't be deleted using meta-click  menu

This is a small issue but it makes for a messy workspace.  I couldn't find
any way to delete the morph that was created this way.

Pharo image: Pharo-1.1.1-dev10.09.1.image
Pharo core version: Pharo-1.1.1-- Latest update: #11414
Virtual machine used: Squeak-4.4.7.2357-linux_i386
Class browser used if applicable:   OBSystemBrowserAdaptor
Operating System: Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Steps to reproduce:
1.  Type 'Morph' asMorph openInWorld in a workspace.
2.  Try to use meta-click to select the StringMorph that is created by
above step, and delete it.  On my machine this is shift-ctrl-left mouse
button.