[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 18 - SMxMorphicAlarm

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 21:28:02 CET 2011

I'm the exact duplicate of MorphicAlarm in the Simple Morphic world.
I represent a special message sent at some time for some morphic purpose as managed by the morphic world state.

Noury

On 23 févr. 2011, at 20:07, laurent laffont wrote:

> Today:  SMxMorphicAlarm
>

> Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
> Rules:
> #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
> #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
> Results: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
> Laurent

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011