[Pharo-project] Issue 3747 in pharo: ' 'Morph' asMorph openInworld' creates a Morph that can't be deleted using meta-click menu

DougEdmunds dougedmunds at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 22:20:36 CET 2011

This worked for me both in XP and LinuxMint

Drag the Morph away from the top left corner to give
some room around it.

Press and Hold down left-shift, then while holding,
Press and Hold down left-alt, then while holding both down,
click on the word "Morph"

This brings up 'halos'. Use the top left X to delete.

Even though my alt and ctrl keys are set to "full matching",
using ctrl instead of alt doesn't work.  Also only left sided alt
works this way.

What also works with my mouse is holding
shift down while the mouse is over the morph, and clicking
the wheel down.  That also brings up the halos.
I've only tested that in XP.