[Pharo-project] I am I am I am ... [WAS] Re: [COTDC] 17 - MCSnapshotReader

Helene Bilbo thereluctantprogrammer at fastmail.fm
Thu Feb 24 10:44:26 CET 2011

Personally, I think the „I am“ formula is very beautiful.
You would send a message to someone who says „I am the abstract superclass
of all classes that represent a group of elements.“, someone who introduces
himself as „The root interface in the collection hierarchy.“ (Java) on the
other hand — you might perhaps call a method on him...

Though, when writing a comment i’am often not sure if it’s the class or it’s
instances that should be the „I am“ speaker? I also read „My instances
are...“ which seem correct but less beautiful?

Helene.