[Pharo-project] MetacelloBrowser

Geert Claes geert.wl.claes at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:07:35 CET 2011

Alexandre Bergel-7 wrote:

> I agree. But using the configuration basename instead of the complete name
> has some magic feeling to me.
> For example, the ConfigurationMetacelloBrowser loads the package
> MetacelloBrowser, itself contained in the squeaksource MetacelloBrowser
> repository. I feel it get easy to be confused.
> I will experiment with your suggestion. Thanks

I can see your point, but having all items start with "ConfigurationOf" adds
too much noise.

So, we "can" now have a configuration MetacelloBrowser using
ConfigurationOfMetacelloBrowser to load from the MetacelloBrowser repository
on Squeaksource, the package MetacelloBrowser which has classes that are in
the MetacelloBrowser category where the Configuration = Repository = Package
= Category :)