[Pharo-project] Pharo 1.2 broken on Hudson due to XMLSupport changes

Otto Behrens otto at finworks.biz
Thu Feb 24 17:16:56 CET 2011

> It broke the Pharo 1.2 build on Hudson since 2 days:

Sorry about that

> Error: Could not resolve: XML-Parser [XML-Parser-OttoBehrens.125] in /builds/workspace/Pharo 1.2/Pharo-1.2/p

This tells me that it can't find the file in the repository, specified
to be on gemsource, excerpt below. I am confident that I published the
XMLParser package on gemsource, but since I don't see it there, I have
doubts. I can try to get it published. Best would be if I can get
access to the XMLSupport project on squeaksource.

package: 'XML-Parser'
                                        with: [
                                                        spec

repository: 'http://seaside.gemstone.com/ss/XMLSupport';

> See
> https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/view/Pharo/job/Pharo%201.2/151/console

Sorry, the stupid bluecoat server on this corporate network of my
client blocks this site because of the certificate, so I can't see the
console output.

> - ConfigurationOfPharo uses project: 'XMLSupport' with: '1.1.6'.
> - but 1.1.6 has package: 'XML-Tests-Parser' with: 'XML-Tests-Parser-JAAyer.6'

I can't see how this influences the error message

> - when I look at Otto's changes in ConfigurationOfXMLSupport
>  then 1.1.7 was marked as broken only for Gemstone and a new 1.1.8/1.1.9
>  was introduced - so no changes for 1.1.6 version

Yes! The later versions should not influence the 1.1.6 version.