[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 18 - SMxMorphicAlarm

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 20:49:46 CET 2011

Finally a funny class ;)

I rephrase a little:

I represent a message sent to be scheduled by the SMxWorldState. I'm the
exact duplicate of MorphicAlarm in the Simple Morphic world (see
MorphicAlarm comment).

And in MorphicAlarm:

I represent a message to be scheduled by the WorldState.

For example, you can see me in action with the following example which print
'alarm test' on Transcript one second after evaluating the code:

Transcript open.
MorphicUIManager currentWorld
addAlarm: #show:
 withArguments: #('alarm test')
for: Transcript
at: (Time millisecondClockValue + 1000).

I haven't been able to test the previous code in SimpleMorphic, there's a
MNU when trying to write in the Workspace.

Laurent