[Pharo-project] OpenCroquet Website

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:01:16 CET 2011

I thought Cobalt was an application-layer built on top of Croquet..

It certainly doesn't look like a complete replacement since, on the
opencobalt home page, under "Recent Code Contributions" it has
references to packages named "Croquet..."

Also, under the "news" items, you have references to Julian Lombardi,
who is (was?) a Croquet guy...

But I'm just speculating, I could be wrong..