[Pharo-project] Pharo Sources Google Hit Ratio

Camillo Bruni camillo.bruni at inria.fr
Thu Feb 24 23:41:22 CET 2011

we are close...
	- full smalltalk sources formatter for seaside
	- http://rubydoc.info/docs/yard/0.6.4/frames like interface

todo:
	- fix some formatting issues for the st sources
	- get the urls fully working
	- adapt the javascript queries

so I guess tomorrow or on saturday we will have a presentable version ready ;)

m(^_-)m
camillo