[Pharo-project] Pharo 1.2 broken on Hudson due to XMLSupport changes

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Feb 25 12:42:41 CET 2011

Otto,

The changes you made to the configuration mean that the XMLParser packages are fetched from the gemsource repository for *all* platforms, and not only for GemStone.
I don't think this should be the intention. The official code for the XMLParser for Pharo and Squeak are located in a squeaksource repository.