[Pharo-project] we cannot add attachment anymore on the bug tracker

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri Feb 25 22:29:59 CET 2011

On Feb 25, 2011, at 8:33 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Isn't it because you went passed the quota? The bad thing about attachments in Google Code is that you have only 50MB for it.
>
> You can find the current status in Administer/Advanced.

Maybe this is the hint to move to something else... what I really want (need) is a bugtracker that allows better sorting of bug reports.
Tags are great. But tags do not replace sub-projects. I want a bug tracker just for Cog. And one just for "the nuts", or one for morphic...

This way we could actually get structure in the 560 reports...

Redmine (http://www.redmine.org/) supports sub-projects. Or maybe https://www.chiliproject.org/ (a fork of redmine).

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.