[Pharo-project] we cannot add attachment anymore on the bug tracker

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Feb 26 01:15:06 CET 2011

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 12:40:33AM +0100, Igor Stasenko wrote:
> On 26 February 2011 00:17, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> i don't know such people personally.
> >
> > Yes, I don't know you either.
> >
> that was rude.

I do not think it was meant to be rude. I am guessing that this was
just a way to say thank you to Nathanael Schärli, an esteemed
Squeak (Pharo) alumnus who IIRC is now working for Google.

For myself, I don't know any of the Squeak/Pharo folks personally,
so I don't think there is anything wrong with that :)

Dave