[Pharo-project] [ANN] More on Keymappings

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 18:54:38 CET 2011

Camillo,

What's a more complete set of commands? Can you be more Specific? hehe.

Next thing I want to do is get rid of every hardcoded mapping (i.e from
Editor and SmalltalkEditor) and configure it this way...  But It's a lot of
work I couldn't do.  Maybe this two weeks I can do something on it since I
am on vacation, but my girlfriend will kill me :).

I'd love to know what you're working on so we don't do innecesary work!

Guille