[Pharo-project] introducing RPackage :)

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat Feb 26 18:59:57 CET 2011

Hi guys

I would like to give a try to introduce RPackage = a complete rewrite of PackageInfo.
Moose people use it and I will sync with them to know.

It would be great if some of you could load and play with the system

Gofer new
       squeaksource: 'PharoInbox';
       package: 'ConfigurationOfRPackage';
       load.
 (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfRPackage) perform: #loadDefault.

Note that RPackage is based on announcement. So there is just one place that register to systemNotifier.
So one of the following goal is to remove SystemChangeNotifier and replace it with announcement.