[Pharo-project] Issue 3575 in pharo: [Failing Tests] Package Monticello leaves Obsolete class after tests

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Sun Feb 27 01:16:08 CET 2011

Comment #5 on issue 3575 by guillerm... at gmail.com: [Failing Tests] Package
Monticello leaves Obsolete class after tests

Actually, the Obsolete class is
AnObsoleteAutoGeneratedClassForTestingSystemChanges.

I dived a little into the tests.  The test that is creating the obsolete
class is:

ChangeHooksTest>>testClassCommentedEvent

	self systemChangeNotifier notify: self
		ofAllSystemChangesUsing: #classCommentedEvent:.
	generatedTestClass comment: self commentStringForTesting.
	self checkForOnlySingleEvent

The other tests of this class work just well.

I dived into TraitDescription>>comment: to see if it keeps references to
the class or an instance, but I didn't found anything significant...