[Pharo-project] [ANN] More on Keymappings

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 09:59:56 CET 2011

I also I cannot load Keymapping 1.5 in Pharo 1.2. I get DNU for Character>>+. This is due to an initialization in KMKeyEvent (see the attached debug log).

I did the followings:
Gofer it
squeaksource: 'Keymapping';
package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping';
load.

(ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: #stable) load

Am I missing something, or is this version not supposed to work in Pharo 1.2?

Cheers,
Doru